• Follow Me on Pinterest


  • More Cats and Dogs Nail Art with Image Plate 春の歌-20



    I just can't stop using this plate.  I was curious if it would look good on plain nails with just some glitters at the back.  So, that's what I did!


    Really love this plate. Super adorable.  Not an easy plate to use though since the lines are very fine.  A soft stamper and a plastic scraper is needed.  And most importantly, you must be fast when using this plate when picking up the image.

    Polishes I used!



    From left to right:
    CND Miss Wu #571
    Bourjois Jaune trendy 39
    OPI We're in the black
    Revlin  Nail Art Moon CAndy 260 Meteor



    Chi

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
     

    Visit My Etsy Store

    Follow me on Etsy