• Follow Me on Pinterest


  • Follow Us

    NY: nail polish haul


    My guilty confession. This is my nail polish haul from NY.
    NY is a place where I love to get nail polishes, because I can always find a good sale for 3 free polishes!!!!!!
    The below polishes are all 3 free, this makes me feel a bit better about covering my nails with polishes for months at a time. I do also find that it does make a difference towards the health of my nails.




    If you have been following my blog you will know my love for AA polishes! I just love them!!!!!!! They are so smooth and opaque, just perfect.
    They are a little over my budget though :(
    So when I saw that there was a AA warehouse clearance a couple streets away from my hotel I just couldn't help myself. They were all $3USD, great deal!



    I have personally never tried ME: Matte see lite polishes before, but they were on sale for 99 cents and also 3 three, so I thought it wouldn't hurt to give it a try :)
    I bought it from Ricky's NYC, such a fun cosmetic store.


    By cho

    6 comments:

    1. wow.. nice haul nd AA for 3USD.. gr8 buy :)

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I actually saw it later in seattle for only 1USD each > <
        I felt like i got ripped off > <

        Delete
    2. Hey nice haul!! never mind about what u saw in seattle!! Jus enjoi the polish!!! and think about us poor souls who pay $10 for any damn US brand! :)

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. True true, I am enjoying them very much~ All the ones I have gotten has proven to be worth the money, since I didn't get it for much.
        Where are you from? Why does things cost so much for you?

        Delete
    3. i only have 10 fingers.....
      we'll never be able to finish using these polishes....hahaha....
      as much as i am against wasting money, i really like these colors.

      ReplyDelete
    4. also....dun we already have some of the aa polishes in that pic?

      ReplyDelete

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
     

    Visit My Etsy Store

    Follow me on Etsy