• Follow Me on Pinterest


  • Follow Us

    Gel Pen Nail Art


    Gel Pen Nail Art
    Always wondered how people can paint such fine lines on their nails. Then I saw how onenailtorulethemall made a post doing her nails with gel pens. I just had to try it out. Saw this design in the Nail Up magazine.

    Gel Pen Nail Art

    Tried it out on my sister's hands

    Gel Pen Nail Art

    This is the gel pen I used.  I think any type of gel pen would work?  Not sure.


    Here are some more pics

    Gel Pen Nail Art

     I really like how outlining with gel pen gives a doodle effect.  Really cute.

    Chi.

    16 comments:

    1. So cute! The doodle-ish heart designs remind me of Lancome x Alber Elbaz collection. :D

      ReplyDelete
    2. You do an amazing job - I wish I had your patience. :3

      http://hustleandglamour.com

      ReplyDelete
    3. Cute and lovely! I'm terrible at nail art that involves having to draw. I just like applying stickers/decals.

      ReplyDelete
    4. These are so cute! Love the ones with the hearts ^^
      xoxo

      Novelstyle

      ReplyDelete
    5. How I wish I get my nail tools like before - I love the look of this nail art, so cute and chic. I used my nail file earlier to do a simple dots on my nails heheh. xx #gigbloggers Donah

      http://sweetjellybean.com

      ReplyDelete
    6. So cute <3 All nails are unique yet match.

      http://kjandersen.wordpress.com/

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thanks Thanks
        We try to keep all our finger nails different to make it more interesting hehehe

        Delete
    7. I love the design specially the ones with the hearts and the shoe!.
      Great job!.
      xo,
      Gime from http://www.coolrunwaystyle.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thanks Thanks.
        Let me know if you every try this yourself hehehe

        cho

        Delete

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
     

    Visit My Etsy Store

    Follow me on Etsy