• Follow Me on Pinterest


  • Follow Us

    Kracie - popin cookin - Curry Rice, Croquette


    Kracie - popin cookin  - Curry Rice, Croquette

    Saw RRCherrypie made a video with this on Youtube.  Here is the video if you haven't seen it before.

    I just had to get one.  It's a toy / snack.  It's Kracie - popin cookin  - Curry Rice, Croquette. It comes in a package that's a little bigger than my hand.

    Kracie - popin cookin  - Curry Rice, Croquette

    Inside are little plastic bowls and packages of powder.

    Just add water and stir, and you will get this.

    Kracie - popin cookin  - Curry Rice, Croquette

    Curry rice!

    Kracie - popin cookin  - Curry Rice, Croquette

    Croquette!

    They weird thing is that the curry rice really taste like curry and the croquette really taste like potato....

    I love these Japanese toys.

    Chi.

    2 comments:

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
     

    Visit My Etsy Store

    Follow me on Etsy