• Follow Me on Pinterest


  • Follow Us

    Online Shopping! Taobao!



    Saw some Cliche iPhone 4 cases in Hong Kong that are selling for around $37USD. I think they are cute and all, but for $37USD?!  
    So, I went to my fave online shopping site again, Taobao.  Then I found these various Cliche cases for about $3USD.  So, without thinking much, I ordered some cases for my friends and myself.  I am not sure if the genuine Cliche cases have this style, but doesn't really matter.  It's cute, so it's OK.

    This is the one I got for myself.  For all the 6 cases, it comes to a total of less than $20USD...shipping included. Once again, I don't know why I would ever shop in Hong Kong for little things like these again.

    Chi.

    4 comments:

    1. Hi this is kinda of off topic but I was wanting to know
      if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML.
      I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding knowledge so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!
      Here is my webpage :: fetish webcams

      ReplyDelete
    2. Thanks for sharing...

      here is one of the good Online Food Deals site in india: Online Deals in Delhi at Khaugalideals.com

      ReplyDelete

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
     

    Visit My Etsy Store

    Follow me on Etsy