• Follow Me on Pinterest


  • Follow Us

    Our Ghetto Light Box!


    Cho has super crappy pictures. Mine are crappy as well, but not as bad as hers (in my point of view)

    We have crappy pictures because:

    1. We don't have a professional camera, we just use our cellphone
    2. We have crappy lighting

    I can't really just go out and buy an expensive camera, but we can make better lighting.

    Researched online for how to make a light box. Finally, here it is!

    Cho found a cardboard box lying around in the dump...or something close to the trash...the box itself is in a pretty bad condition...It's all bent and soft....

    We cut out 3 squares from the top and the 2 sides. Stuck rice paper to the squares and then got a cheap lamp to shine on the top! The only thing that cost us money here is the lamp and the bulb. Which is about $12US. Not too bad. Now I can wince less at Cho's pics.

    Here is an example pic!
    Chi.




    4 comments:

    1. That is such a good idea! That would be fantastic for taking final product photos for my tutorial. You've inspired me to make one ^^.

      However, have you ever thought of just finding a pretty pillow or something to be your background?
      For example: http://i.imgur.com/Wmi76.jpg

      It may serve to be a simple alternative when/if the lightbox gives you trouble :)

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. ooo!
        That's a good idea!
        I'll give it a try some time...since our light box isn't very sturdy. I think it'll fall apart anytime soon.

        Delete
    2. Replies
      1. after i made this, i realized a light box online is only about $5USD....

        Delete

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
     

    Visit My Etsy Store

    Follow me on Etsy