• Follow Me on Pinterest


  • Elegant Roses Nail Wrap




    Love roses on my nails!  Here is a lazy manicure.  Nail wraps again.  I'll paint my nails next time.  This time, I will just use nail wraps, just so I can get to bed before 1am.  I can't keep staying up pass 1am and wake up before 7am.  I need my beauty sleep, to keep my skin from going grey and dull.


    The nail wrap comes with 14 strips of 7 sizes.  If the nail wrap is still too big for one of your nails, just trim it down a little on the sides.

    You can get the nail wraps here:

    I only used half the pack to do both my hands.


    Found this lunch bowl in Cho's workplace.  It matches my nails!


    Chi

    2 comments:

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
     

    Visit My Etsy Store

    Follow me on Etsy