• Follow Me on Pinterest


  • Red and Yellow Leopard Print Nail Art



    I have done leopard prints many many times before. However, I have ran out of idea on what to paint with the limited colors that I have with me. I am still in Canada and I only brought 4 colors with me other than a black and a white striper. It's hard to think of what to paint when I only have 4 colors.


    Polishes I used from left to right:
    Sally Hansen Triple Strong Nail Strengthener
    The Same Global Eco Red
    ONL DD Pop Nails #34
    Kiss Nail Art Stripe SPA12 Black

    As usually, I painted 2 coats of the base colors and wait for it to dry first.


    Then on the nails that I want a leopard print, I added random red spots on it using the brush that comes with the nail polish.



    Then carefully, with a toothpick, just add the black details.  Apply top coat when everything is dried.





    Chi

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
     

    Visit My Etsy Store

    Follow me on Etsy