• Follow Me on Pinterest


  • Follow Us

    Wendy's iceream


    Although I have lived in Canada for many years, I can count the times I have had Wendy’s with my two hands. This isn’t because I don’t think it is yummy, I think it is delicious; I just don’t know why I haven’t had it that often. More importantly, I have never had a Frosty.

    The frosty was awesome! Me and my friend both ordered a Frosty. I had a classic and he had a Caramel one. I liked mine better though; caramel is a bit too sweet. But this is something I will have again when I come back to Vancouver.  Yummy Yummy. So creamy and smooth, like soft ice cream but creamier.
    By Cho.
    Vanilla


    caramel :)

    By Cho.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
     

    Visit My Etsy Store

    Follow me on Etsy