• Follow Me on Pinterest


  • Follow Us

    Cherry and Skull Nail Wrap




    This is another nail wrap in the collection of "I regret buying". The images are printed with low resolution. Blurry. Dull colors. Nonetheless, I still used it. It's just sitting there anyways. I might as well use them up.



    It's cherries with skulls. Took me 10 minutes to do both my hands. I still have a few other nail wrap with super bad quality. I don't want to put them on my hands, but if I don't use them, I feel like I wasted the money. 




    I think I will wash them off in a day or 2.

    Chi.


    2 comments:

    1. Replies
      1. Thanks Thanks.
        I wish the quality of the wraps were a little better though.
        But I am glad with the results : )

        cho

        Delete

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
     

    Visit My Etsy Store

    Follow me on Etsy