• Follow Me on Pinterest


  • Follow Us

    Shoujo Manga Water Decal Nail Art



    I loved reading Shoujo Manga when I was younger. Loved the pretty drawing. No matter what the story is about, the story usually starts with a clumsy and plain looking girl with very few friends. She then later meet a super hot guy that fell in love with her and live happily ever after.  I know I know....it sounds stupid but don't deny it that somewhere some time in your life you wished you would meet a super hot guy that is rich, smart and totally devoted to you.  Another reason I loved reading these cheesy story was because I was very unpopular and lonely.  I guess I wished I could somehow become the main character in the stories and be loved by all.

    When I saw these, I just had to get them. Cho was once again speechless to my taste. She said these look hideous. Do they really? I don't know if these are actually from a real manga or not. I just like the idea. 

    I love how these are very opaque and firm. They are very easy to use. However, these are printed on a full sheet of decal paper. So, you have to cut out the image you want. Nonetheless, they are still good. 

    You can get these here:



    First I cut out the images I want. 


    Then I soak the image in a bowl of water for about 5-10 seconds. They image will then easily slide off. 


    With a pair of tweezers, remove the decal from the paper and apply it onto your nails. I used a white base. These decal are very opaque. So, I think they will work fine with other color base as well. 





    Chi

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
     

    Visit My Etsy Store

    Follow me on Etsy