• Follow Me on Pinterest


  • Follow Us

    Cloudy with a Chance of Meatball 2 - Barb the Lab Assistant Nail Art


    Cloudy with a Chance of Meatball 2 - Barb the Lab Assistant Nail Art

    This is about Barb, the anthropomorphic orangutan who's the assistant of Chester V in Cloudy with a Chance of Meatball 2.  Barb has this sparkly hot pink nails with white glitter on top.

    Cloudy with a Chance of Meatball 2 - Barb the Lab Assistant Nail Art

    Cloudy with a Chance of Meatball 2 - Barb the Lab Assistant Nail Art

    The moment I noticed her nails, I thought, "Hey! I have those colors!"  So, here it is, my Barb's nails.

    The polishes I used are:

    Cloudy with a Chance of Meatball 2 - Barb the Lab Assistant Nail Art

    LASTING FINISH PRO NAIL LACQUER 330 - POSH PINK
    TONYMOLY Nail Lacquer Glitter #GI01 Snow White

    Love the pink and the white glitter together~

    Cloudy with a Chance of Meatball 2 - Barb the Lab Assistant Nail Art

    Cloudy with a Chance of Meatball 2 - Barb the Lab Assistant Nail Art


    Chi

    4 comments:

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
     

    Visit My Etsy Store

    Follow me on Etsy