• Follow Me on Pinterest


  • Follow Us

    Cloudy with a Chance of Meatball 2 - Party in a Box Nail Art


    Cloudy with a Chance of Meatball 2 - Party in a Box Nail Art

    I love the movie Cloudy with a Chance of Meatball. I love eating. I especially love eating humongous food. I want to eat the meter long hot dog and the 10 pound burger that some restaurants offer, but I never tried. I don't eat much... When I saw the huge food in the movie, I fell in love with it without knowing what the movie was about.

    Now that the sequel of the movie is out, I of course have to watch it.

    So, there's one of Flint's invention -- Part in a Box!

    Cloudy with a Chance of Meatball 2 - Party in a Box Nail Art


     When the red button is pressed, it'll explode with lots of colors and confetti!

    Cloudy with a Chance of Meatball 2 - Party in a Box Nail Art


    And then it's time for a party!

    Cloudy with a Chance of Meatball 2 - Party in a Box Nail Art

    So, here is my version of it in the form of nail art. 

    My right hand has less colors. 

    Cloudy with a Chance of Meatball 2 - Party in a Box Nail Art

    Cloudy with a Chance of Meatball 2 - Party in a Box Nail Art

    Here is my left hand with more colors. Which is better?

    Cloudy with a Chance of Meatball 2 - Party in a Box Nail Art

    Cloudy with a Chance of Meatball 2 - Party in a Box Nail Art

    Here is a little video to show the Party in a Box in action~




    Chi



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
     

    Visit My Etsy Store

    Follow me on Etsy