• Follow Me on Pinterest


  • Follow Us

    Pingu Water Decal Nail Art


    Pingu Water Decal Nail Art

    Pingu!

    Who likes Pingu?  I am not much of a fan, but just thought they might look cute on nails.

    Pingu Water Decal Nail Art

    This is the decal I used~ After I finished doing both hands, I still have more than half the sheet left.  What do you guys do with the left over decals?

    You can get this decal here:

    I painted my nails with my favorite color from Saem.  It's a creamy green with a hint of blue.  This is Saem Arden Lady - AJ07 Real Mint.  You can find the review here.

    Pingu Water Decal Nail Art

    This is after 2 coats~

    Pingu Water Decal Nail Art

    Cut out the images you need and remove the clear plastic film

    Pingu Water Decal Nail Art

    Soak it in room temperature water for a few seconds.

    Pingu Water Decal Nail Art

    The image will come off easily at this point.  Then just place it on your nails.  Use a tissue to dab away the excess water and then seal off the design with your favorite top coat!

    Pingu Water Decal Nail Art

    Loving it!

    Pingu Water Decal Nail Art

    Chi

    4 comments:

    1. The decal is so cute and that mint green is one of my favorite colors!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Mint green is our favorite color as well. It is always perfect with everything

        Delete
    2. Awww...so cute! Never knew this character but they are def cute and great nail designs.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Pingu is a popular baby / toddler cartoon that consist of 100% giberish, but adults love him too because he is so so cute :) :)

        cho

        Delete

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
     

    Visit My Etsy Store

    Follow me on Etsy