• Follow Me on Pinterest


  • Follow Us

    Chic Tiffany Green Nail Art




    Was in the mood for some simple looking nails.  Picked out my favorite mint green on the shelf and decided to get nails ready for the BBQ we were going to have.  Needed some summer colors!



    Polishes I used from left to right:
    Sally Hansen Tripl Strong Strengthener
    The Saem Ardent Lady AJ07
    Magic Shop #05
    Love & Beauty Crystal Pink
    Seche Vite Fast Dry Top Coat

    So first, I painted 2 coats of the base colors.  I love it as it is already!



    After everything dried, I added some gold studs and painted 2 coats of pink glitters on my ring finger.  I love how simple but elegant it looks!



    Chi

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
     

    Visit My Etsy Store

    Follow me on Etsy