• Follow Me on Pinterest


  • Follow Us

    HPB Presents Midnight Garden Nail Art




    It's totally summer here in Hong Kong.  Lots of bugs everywhere and of course lots of flowers in my garden.  A little too much in my opinion.  It's attracting lots of mosquitoes and other scary bugs.


    Polishes I used from left to right:
    Sally Hansen Triple Strong Strengthener
    Color Combo CMT 305
    ME 5187 Edgy Green
    Revlon Parfumerie China Flower
    Sinful Colors Endless Blue 1052
    Orly 40731 Lemonade
    Étude House Ice Cream Nails #GR701
    Seche Vite Fast Dry Top Coat

    First I just painted 2 even coat of the base color.  I love this black with specs of glitter on it.  Like little stars at night!



    Then I just used a dotting tool to create the different colored flowers.  Very quick and simple!





    5 comments:

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
     

    Visit My Etsy Store

    Follow me on Etsy